- Interact with customers to offer guidance, and assist them in making the right decisions.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to provide customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Utilize persuasion techniques when necessary to close sales.
- Handle customer phone calls and emails in a polite, professional, and prompt manner.
- speak and understand Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Live in Sulaymaniyah – Iraq.
- +4 years of Proven experience as sales advisor in a luxury brand and or Real Estate company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related field.
- Customer-oriented attitude with a passion for providing exceptional service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with an emphasis on negotiation and persuasion techniques.
- Analytical and mathematical capabilities to manage money, as well as set, analyze, and meet sales targets.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
Apply for the job
Bluemina is a market leader in Citizenship by Investment, second passports and residency services. We provide families, individuals, and investors with the best and most expedited citizenship and permanent residency programs tailored to their specific needs, all of which feature smooth and transparent processes with an emphasis on maximizing return on investment.